How To Get Rid Of Double Chin
This week I’m going to show you how to massage to get rid of double chin. There are two possible causes for the double chin. The first cause is gaining weight and adding more fat to your face. The other cause is the weakened muscles around the mouth and jaw that sag to create the drooping. These causes also contribute to a stagnation of the lymph flow and cause puffiness.
Massage helps to loosen the fat, improve the muscle tone and improve the lymph flow in your chin to detox. So let’s get started.
1) Apply the massage oil or cream or lotion on your jaw line and neck. Gently caress the neck from the ear to the clavicle to get the lymphatic going.
2) Gently pinch the jaw line with your thumb and the side of your index finger. Make three trips. You can go from side to side or from the center and come back.
3) Make a light fist. Anchor your thumb under the jaw bone. Using the side of the index finger gently caress under the jaw from the center to the side on three locations three times. Tilt your head to the side for an easier access. Switch side and repeat.
4) Put your palms under the chin in the center and gently lift the jaw line towards the ears three times.
5) Then gently caress down the neck to the clavicle. You can also use the opposite hand to do this especially if you have long fingernails.
Do this once a day. You can also add this to the anti-aging facelift massage.
I mentioned earlier that the weakened jaw muscles can cause the double chin. To strengthen the jaw muscles, start chewing your food more like 30 times before you swallow. Chewing more on every bite also helps to lose weight because you will feel full sooner with smaller amount of food. It also improves digestion by releasing more saliva in your mouth, it decreases indigestion and bloating because you are not sending bigger pieces of food to your stomach, and it tightens the jaw muscles. Make sure you chew on both sides for a balanced look.
Posture is also important so don’t look down too much when using your smart phone. That itself creates lots of lines under your chin which you don’t want. So try to look up whenever you notice yourself looking down and train your body to remember the good posture.
10-5-15 How To Get Rid Of Double Chin http://bit.ly/mm-100515